OH Goodie Gumdrops!
My lovely friend Lexi admitted on her blog that she LOVES me...well not really. But she gifted me with this thingy-ma-bob-ber proclaiming that my blog can brighten her day...
Here are the very strict and serious rules:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Pass it on to 10 bloggers that make your day a better one!
- Led Zeppelins "Ramble On" ... If I am in a bad mood, I play it and the next thing I know I am a dancing machine!
- BREAKING NEWS!! What is really making me happy right now is Liz (the awful wench that works for my family business, and no one will fire her because we didn't want to pay her unemployment for 17 years) HAS QUIT!! Ooooohhhh!!! I am thrilled! Christmas came a whole 340 days early!
- Charles Barkley. I am usually anit-sports. I really could give a flying fork about them, but if my boyfriend is watching a basketball game on TNT, by George! I just can't help but watch. He is HILARIOUS!
- Tea. But a very specific kind that I have specially shipped from Canada. I will probably elaborate more on this in a later blog.
- Books. I read a lot of them. Like...a lot a lot! I will probably elaborate more on this in a later blog.
- My beautiful friends Janelle's first photos of her baby! I am so happy for her! I think that she is having an alien...
7. Did I mention that Liz is GONE?!? YAY!!!! (I am not very pleased with the mess that she left behind that I will have to pick up...)
8. The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Sad but true...I am addicted and it brings me such JOY! Sometimes I see the actors out and about on the town and it is I get more star struck then if Brad Pitt was standing right in front of me and professing his love.
9. My boyfriend getting along swimmingly with my family and friends. It is such a relief!
10. Tofuti Cuties. If you don't know what these are, your life has been seriously lacking.
Ok...so now I am supposed to pass this on to 10 bloggers....
I have not really made that many blogger friends as of yet...so I will wait.
By the by...did I tell you that Liz quit?