Friday, April 16, 2010

Catching up on my correspondence...

Dear Mom,


Do you want to go with me to the seventh circle of hell tonight? Otherwise known as IKEA. Please advise.

Your Daughter,



Sarah


Dear Hannah,


Thank you for that cute little sunshine award! I love it! I don't know if I know 15 people to give it to though...I will start with Lexi...

Love,


Sarah


PS - I like the new blog name! BUT for a whole week I was wondering where you went.


Dear Lexi,


TA-DA!

I here by nominate and thenceforth award you with a sunshine award. Your blog brings sunshine to my boring days at work. I think that you have probably gotten this award 17 times, so you know the drill. 

ALSO...the difference between the 2 apartments was OLD OLD tile and BRAND NEW tile. And the one that my mom hated had a HUGE window right on Laurel Canyon.

Love, 

Sarah

Dear Person who is reading this blog who is wondering who Lexi is,

We're really great! is her blog. Say hi!

Love, 

Sarah

Dear Matthew,

Will you go to IKEA with me if my mom doesn't want to go?

Love,

Sarah

Dear Janelle,

YAY!

Love,

Sarah

Ok...I think that's it for now. 

I will have a real live post next week in which I show you my new apartment and tell you how my boyfriends house is haunted and how I apparently sued my ex-employer for a bucket load of money (and by I, I mean someone pretending to be me. 

WOO HOO!!

2 comments:

  1. Love those Swedish meatballs...and the mashed potatoes and that jelly...yumm! We need to go again..that was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am glad you found me! :)

    ReplyDelete