Friday, February 12, 2010

13 going on 25

My little brother turned 13 yesterday.

That made me feel REALLY old.

Not like 25 is REALLY old...but...well, you know what I mean.

Oh...to be 13 again.

When I turned 13 I was SO excited! I was a teenager! Do you know what that means??

It means shopping in the Brass Plum section of Nordstrom.
It means getting my period (well I actually didn't get that til I was 16) and BOOBS (still waiting...)
It means getting to see PG-13 movies.

I was pretty much a full fledged woman...just waiting for my chance to meet Jonathan Taylor Thomas so him and I could run off together and get married at Disney World in Florida and then honeymoon in the Bahamas. Which is where JTT would discover my immense singing talent and then I would record an album and become the next Debbie Gibson!

Did I dream big or WHAT???

When I was 13 my little brother was a baby. A really really CUTE baby.

I sometimes still think that he is a baby...a baby that has an iphone and plays video games and tells me that I am annoying and to leave him alone...OH how I love him.

Happy Weekend!

And remember! Stay away from all chain restaurants on Sunday...they will be a MESS!

1 comment: