Thursday, January 7, 2010

A lighter shade of green...

I am going to die an old maid.

Which is fine. Whatever. As long as I have an ample amount of cats to keep me company, I really can't complain.

Except...I hate cats. We are too much alike, cats and I, to get along sufficiently.

Sigh...

I swear, every girl that I have ever come into contact with in my 25 years of living is either:

A. Having a beautiful wedding, that is being featured on Green Wedding Shoes
B. On thier beautiful honeymoon to Bora Bora and staying at the Four Seasons...
C. Pregnant...and like cute happy pregnant
D. Just had a really cute baby that they dress in clothes from Fred Segal ONLY and that they tote around in a customized Baby Bjorn that matches their eyes...

And to put it mildly, I am GREEEEEEEEN with envy.

This urge to play house must be completely chemical. I NEVER really wanted this before. I wanted to have an amazing job, drive a fancy car and have a living room sized closet reserved just for my shoes.

BUT NOW, I want to have an amazing job, a fancy car, a grandiose shoe closet AND to get married and have babies.

(Do you hear that? It's the sound of my boyfriend running for the hills..."Come back darling, I was only kidding.........I will take a hall sized closet for my shoes.")

I consider my self a real "go-getter"...I want a #2 with a large Coke from McDonalds, by George! I go and get it! So this whole wanting, and having to wait for the "right moment" is really chapping my arse.

But I guess that is the way life goes...hopefully I get that closet sooner then later though. That would be nice. I will have to go shoe shopping immediately.

Worse comes to worst I will be an old maid with a wonderful shoe collection, housed in an astonishingly wonderful shoe closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment