Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Birth of a Gypsy Robot

As some of you may (or may not) remember, this little blog of mine used to go by a different name.

"I'm either really funny...or Bat Shit Crazy"

But alas, those Bat Shit crazy days are over. Mostly because I thought having "shit" in a blog title might be a little crass. And if there is anything that I have learned from my mum, it is that ladies should not curse. Unless they are very VERY angry at someone who has:
  • stolen your parking space
  • bought the last Sprinkles red velvet cupcake
  • worn the very same dress as you at the very same event
Otherwise, it is just inexcusable.

So why Gypsy Robot?

Well it is quite simple.

  1. I was at a Stevie Nicks concert about a week ago and she was singing "Gypsy" and I got to thinking, "Wow. Gypsy's are really the coolest."
  2. I <3 robots. A lot. As you can see in my banner. I like to get up close and personal with them.
And alas a new blog name was born. I hope that it is more exciting than Bat Shit Crazy blog. But only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment