Well...that my blog is gorgeous. BUT, like I always say, "you are what you blog." Well. I don't always say that. I say, "you are what you eat," in which case I am a pita.
Les Règles (that's "The Rules" in French)
- Accept and thank the fellow blogger who gave this to you
- List 10 things about yourself
- List 5 additional things that you don't like
- Award this to 10 other fellow bloggers
I have written you a lot of letters on my blog (well actually 2.) Thank you for the award!
- I buy a lot of books. I don't necessarily read them. They are the favorite of my possessions. When I was little I watched Beauty and the Beast and took that library scene a little too seriously.
- I have an unnatural love for Zac Efrom (sorry Matthew.) I have watched '17 Again' four billion times. I just can't get enough of him. I know it is wrong, but it feels so right.
- I am an avid tea drinker and consider people who drink coffee insupperior (sorry Matthew.)
- I am extra nice to people who operate drive-through windows. Like bend-over-backwards-ask-them-how-their-day-is-going nice. Not like I ever eat fast food or anything.
- I say really obnoxious things like "oh goody gum drops" and "dang a lang a ding dong."
- I like to watch really depressing documentary's. Or at least I THINK I like watching really depressing documentary's, because I do it all the time. I don't know why I would put myself through all the tears and heart ache if I didn't really like it...right?
- I know the words to a lot of songs. Turn on the radio, and no matter what station I will be singing along. Matthew hates this. He can't listen to a song in peace. I can't help it though. I twitch if I can't sing along.
- I talk a lot. Blah blah blah...Never stop. Someone get some duct tape to shut this broad up - WILL YA!
- If I am eating Starburst I have to have to so I can chew one on one side and one on the other. Because it has to be even. I will put this quirk in the OCD file.
- When leaving voice mails for my friend Lauren or my sister, I will often sing them songs I made up about what it is I wanted to tell them. Really, really weird. AND on top of that, I don't even think that they listen to them. Which is really rude on their part, if you ask me.
- I do not like Asparagus. For years I couldn't even handle someone saying its name...It haunts my dreams.
- I hate when people around me are eating and I am not eating.
- I hate really drunk girls (myself not included.) But, you know, the desperate "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!" ones. One day I will host a rehabilitation center for these types. Charm School II.
- I hate serious politics. I like to make fun of it. I like it when other people are making fun of it. But if you want to sit and rant and rave at me about health care, then I will not be listening.
- Peepholes. They really creep me out. I hate looking through them and walking by doors with them. Where this came from, I have no clue.
- Hannah - who just got engaged! I envision very exciting things to come on her blog!
- "Jay" - who is setting off for an exciting international TRIP!